1. Artificial Intelligence – Artificial Intelligence, or simply AI, is the term used to describe a machine’s ability to simulate human intelligence. Actions like learning, logic, reasoning, perception, creativity, which were once considered unique to humans, is now being replicated by technology and used in every industry.
2. BlockChain – Based on a peer-to-peer (P2P) topology, blockchain is a distributed ledger technology (DLT) that allows data to be stored globally on thousands of servers.
3. Robotic Process Automation – Robotic Process Automation is the technology that allows anyone today to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process.
4. Edge Computing – Edge computing is a distributed, open IT architecture that features decentralized processing power, enabling mobile computing and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. In edge computing, data is processed by the device itself or by a local computer or server, rather than being transmitted to a data centre.
5. Intelligent Apps – Intelligent apps are the application that acquires real-time and historical data from user interactions & other sources to provide suggestions & make predictions. It offers personalized & adaptive user experiences; data analytics & machine learning are the core components of intelligent apps. Best example – Siri, Alexa.